Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Started A Writing Contest

Greetings from Florida!

I'm killing some time out here on the lanai, I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly, using a spare laptop that my friend Gayle has loaned me for the duration of our trip. We've been discussing all sorts of things, and marketing, and catching up on everything.

I got a wild notion to start a writing contest and posted the information on my blog crawfordwritingservices.blogspot.com. It's open to ages 16 to 19 and the entry fee is only $10. The Grand Prize is $500 cash! If you or anyone you know is interested, please click on over and check it out. I will also be posting the information here in another post.

In the meantime, I'm gettting the start of a good tan, the weather has been phenomenal, and we both are resting and relaxing and having a good time. I'll write more later, I'm meeting my good friend and fellow writer, Sandy Lender for lunch. I haven't seen her in a couple of years, so it will be good to give her a good Minnesota hug!

Hope you all have a good day!

No comments: