I don’t know about you, but I’m sick and tired of this whole recession.
Didn’t they say it was over?
Oh, it’s almost over?
What does that mean?
We’re not as broke today as we were yesterday? Guess what? We’re still broke!
1. We’re so broke, Bill Gates had to switch to dial up.
2. We’re too broke to pay attention.
3. We’re too broke to have health insurance and those that do will die of H1N1 because there isn’t enough vaccine. Who knows, if enough of us with no insurance can stay healthy, we will have health insurance.
4. We’re so broke we’re looking to buy that “Box” from the movie trailer to get the million dollars. The moral dilemma is someone has to die. Maybe we will get lucky and it will be Osama Bin Laden. Or Bernie Madoff. Or the CEO of AIG.
5. We’re so broke we’d sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. And that goes for the ladies, too.
6. We’re so broke we have carpal tunnel from hanging on to our money so tightly.
7. We’re so broke we have arthritis from pinching so many pennies.
8. We’re so broke we could cry.
Please, don’t cry.
Instead, remember, laughter is free, and so is thought.
It’s time to Rock this Recovery.
Join me for my teleseminar “Forget the Recession” on Thursday, October 29, 2009.
Times are 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm Central Standard time.
Registration fee is $11.00, because I’m easy, not cheap. (See #5).
What you’ll get out of it:
*You’ll laugh a lot,
*You’ll learn a few things about money and thought and how to put the two together positively, and,
*You’ll leave feeling a little better than you did before you arrived.
If not, I’ll refund your money, no questions asked. Every penny.
To register, go to http://www.crawfordwriting.com/ and click on “Teleseminar Info”
The times and date don’t work for you? No problem. Register anyway. The call is being recorded. You’ll get an MP3 of the call on a CD or as a digital download. Same price. Same guarantee. No shipping and handling charges.
Search those couch cushions and sign up now.