What would you do with a million dollars?
Have you ever thought about it?
Have you ever thought how it would feel to just hold it in your hands, and feel that relief hit you that you don't have to worry about money ever again, the freedom you would gain?
In this time of economic bailouts for large corporations and the roller coaster ride of the stock market, and the constant bad news you hear every night on the television or read online or in the newspaper, I decided it was time for a change.
I call it my $50 Million Dollar Prosperity Experiment.
It all started when I was surfing eBay one night and found an auction that was offering fifty (50), one million dollar bills. They are FAKE, of course, but I was inspired to bid on them and I WON!!
I received them yesterday, and I sat there holding them, thinking, "I'm holding $50 million dollars!" and my heart started to beat a little faster. Then I got a brilliant idea.
Here's how this is going to work:
If you received a million dollar bill from me, you have the next thirty (30) days to follow these steps:
1. Everyday, for the next 30 days, hold that million dollar bill in your hands and look at it. Imagine it's real.
2. Be grateful for having a million dollars and all the other blessings in your life. Don't just say you are grateful. FEEL IT!
3. Think of all things you could do with a million dollars: pay off your house, pay off all your bills, go on vacation, help out your family, buy that plasma television you've always wanted, buy that brand new car, and anything else you would ever want. The sky's the limit, because you are doing this in your mind, so there is no end to what you can buy or imagine for yourself with this million dollars! You could even get another million dollars if you want! There are NO LIMITS!
4. Here's the important thing: Keep track of anything happening unexpectedly during the next 30 days and write it down and report back to me. You can remain anonymous, but I'm putting a book together and you could be a part of it! The kinds of events I'm looking for are POSITIVE: you came into money unexpectedly (the REAL stuff), you got a new job, things seem to be going better for you, you won the lottery, it doesn't matter what it is, how big or how small, but if you notice a significant change or even just a small event that makes you go, "Hmmm," I would appreciate you reporting back to me.
5. It's important that you do this when you are feeling good, happy, or upbeat. If you have any negative or cynical thoughts at all, you may be setting yourself up for the opposite effect. Nothing goes right for you, bad things start to happen, money doesn't seem toflow to you but away from you, etc. It's also important that you count your blessings that money can't buy: your health, your family, your job, your home, your ability to provide for yourself or your family, your community. You need to feel GRATEFUL, really FEEL IT, whethere you have money or not.
The reason I am doing this experiement is more than just for the purposes of writing a book. I have been interested in the subject of manifesting your own prosperity for a few years now, and this idea came to me so suddenly and gave me goosebumps that I knew that this is what I needed to do. I also want to shift the current energy around me and around those who are my friends and family and help them find the power within themselves to make their lives better.
So, are you ready to give it a try? Are you willing to see if it will work or not? If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me or if you have questions about this, please let me know.
This should be fun and you should have fun while doing it! After all, if it ain't fun, don't do it!
I should also point out that I cannot guarantee any results for anyone, since results may vary depending on how consistent you are in following the steps. I do not promise fame, fortune, or any other results from you participating in this experiment.
If you are concerned aobut this being some kind of witchcraft, or spell, or that it may go against any Christian religion, just know that in the Bible it says, "So as you sow, so shall you reap," and that applies to your thoughts as well. Most of the successful atheletes and actors and celebrities you know and hear about use some type of visiualization (which this is what this is), to attain their success.
They thought it first, felt the feeling of success and then it happened!
And, I just don't want to do this all by myself! :)
Good luck and let me know your results before July 2, 2009.