Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Another Reason I Love That Man


If you have been tuning into the strange drama I call my life, you know this last week has been a roller coaster ride to say the least.


Saturday, I was reminded once again, why I love QH so much.


He threw me an early surprise 40th Birthday Party, complete with friends, drinks and a delicious birthday cake pictured above.


Ladies, if you don't have a man as sweet as mine, go find yourself one, or quite complaining about the one you have and start appreciating them.
You want them to be better, start treating them better. And by the way, MEN ARE NOT MIND READERS!! You want someone to read your mind, see a psychic!


Treat people the way THEY would like to be treated and see what happens!


In the meantime, I'm working and writing to get a job or line up a few writing gigs to keep the bills paid, and hopefully, get that man a Harley.
He deserves that and so much more.


You can help by entering my writing contest at http://www.crawfordwritingservices.blogspot.com/ and in return you have a shot at the $500 Grand Prize, in CASH!!


Now, I'm getting my butt back to work!

2 comments:

Sandy Lender said...

Awww.
There's a lot to be said for The Golden Rule.
You know, after 13 years of bizarreness, I got rid of my "man" (and I'll use that term loosely). Things are so much better!
It pleases me greatly to see QH doting on you, my dear, and to see you doting on him.
And, hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Laura M. Crawford said...

Thanks, Sandy!

My birthday is actually tomorrow, but Kristen, Shawn and the kids are on vacation in South Dakota and they would have missed my birthday, so it was Kristen and QH who conspired to pull this thing off. Kudos to both of them! And Kudos to you for the new website! It rocks!

Laura ;)